DMP’s CellComEX Universal Communicator is the New “Express” Solution for Simple System Upgrades
- Kelly Bond, Audrey Pierson Named Presenters of the Inaugural Harvey Eisenstadt Sales Symposium - September 27, 2022
- Arvin Home Systems Joins the CAA From the GVAA Regional Chapter - September 27, 2022
- Telguard – First with All-5G LTE-M Fire Communicators - September 27, 2022
DMP’s CellComEX Universal Communicator is the New “Express” Solution for Simple System Upgrades: In late August, DMP introduced the CellComEX Universal Communicator, its newest addition to the Com Series. With the CellComEX shipping in early September, DMP dealers can now take advantage of this product for takeovers as the 3G sunset rapidly approaches.
When system upgrades call for a cell‐only solution, the CellComEX offers the same feature‐rich benefits as DMP’s CellCom module. When four zones of expansion aren’t needed, the CellComEX makes upgrading legacy panels faster and more affordable. “EX” stands for Express With one zone, one output and one tip and ring terminal, the CellComEX can be deployed quickly with minimal programming or setup steps. Plus, its compact enclosure is ideal for tight installations. But don’t let its size fool you — this new communicator is designed with:
• ECP and DSC bus integration
• Contact ID
• Bell Capture
• Zone input and output operation
• Intertek (ETL) Listed for commercial and residential burglary and residential fire (Pending)
• Fully managed via Dealer Admin™, which is DMP’s cloud-based portal that allows dealers to manage their businesses and their customers’ DMP panels.
•Controlled by users via Virtual Keypad™, an app which allows customers to control their security systems remotely .
The CellComEX is available to all U.S.‐based DMP dealers. For more product details or to learn more about DMP’s Com Series, please visit DMP.com/Com Series.
DMP is a privately held, independent manufacturer of innovative intrusion, fire, access control, network and cellular communication products designed, engineered and manufactured in Springfield, Missouri, using U.S. and global components. DMP is the recognized leader in alarm communication over data networks, with products that are available through professional electronic security companies. For more information, contact Alee Rouhani at ARouhani@DMP.com or visit DMP.com.