- President’s Corner: How We’re Handling COVID-19 Heading Into the Summer - April 28, 2020
- Defining Essential Workers in California: An Update from the CAA Board - March 24, 2020
- CAA Updated Coronavirus Information - March 2, 2020
Click on the city or county below to see the amended Orders regarding COVID-19. They are from the following cities and counties:
These orders have three points in common:
- Extension of Shelter in Place until May 15th
- Requirement that a Social Distance Protocol be posted on the outside and throughout an Essential Business that is open.
- Requirement that masks be worn while outside or going into any building to render an Essential Service
About The California Alarm Association
The California Alarm Association develops and manages programs to benefit members and to promote the growth of professionalism in the electronic security industry throughout the state of California. We exist to serve our members and associates by being the industry advocate and liaison with public safety agencies, government bureaus, and licensing, standards and regulation bodies.