Protecting Your Electronic Security Systems From Cyber Threats
Information technology (IT) departments face continuous challenges as they deal with complex and changing IT requirements and regulations. Cybersecurity is now more important than ever, as the rise of cyber threats can be detrimental to the safety and security of physical facilities and its occupants. Defensive measures must be put in place to reduce cyber threats risk.
Join us on Thursday, June 25, for a 60-minute webinar with a panel of experts who will tell us their stories and provide best practice recommendations.
- Potential cyber threats with a multitude of IoT security devices on your network
- Best practices and cyber hygiene
- Essential electronic security system cybersecurity features
- Why staying up to date is better for security
- How to start reducing your risk today
- Morgan Wright, chief security advisor, SentinelOne
- Justin Himelberger, enterprise systems business development manager, Federal & DOD, Genetec
- Paul Ragusa, editor, Security Systems News